Payment & Refund
Effective from September 01, 2019
Studydraft, Inc. has full discretion to withhold and cancel Payments if any of our terms are violated. We monitor users and tutors activity by evaluating their order details and correspondences, IP address of the users, and monitoring transaction resources. We may decide to, however isn’t committing to, make legitimate move against a tutor that has committed genuine offenses as determined in Studydraft’s discretion. Without restrictions, by method of instance, the accompanying activities would be viewed as an infringement of our terms:
1. Using stolen Credit/Debit Cards, Gift Cards, PayPal Account Information.
2. Excessivecharge back solicitations from users.
3. Taking preferred standpoint of our advancement/referral programs by gathering promotion(s) and paying yourself.
4. Abusing any type of Studydraft’s credit aggregation to pay yourself.
Counterfeit Sessions / Abuse of the Website and/or Tools
1. If you are acting as a user as well as tutor.
2. If your order(s) and/or solution(s) are phony and misleading.
3. If your order(s) and/or solution(s) do not follow the expected guidelines of Studydraft.
4. Solution(s) seems to be plagiarized and with grammatical errors.
5. Uploaded materials in the order form copied from any place(s) and violate the copyright/Intellectual Property/Trademark Law.
*** All communication(s) and/or solution(s) for an order must be given on the order discourse page; and if anything is not available on the order discourse page, it is accepted that you didn’t providedany solution(s) for the particular order(s).
1. Sharing connections, individual messages or personal information for purposes other than posted orders.
2. Poaching users off the stage or platform.
*** Banned tutors will not get paid their remaining balances. Refer to Terms & Conditions.
Studydraft, Inc. reserves all the privilege to suspend or a lifetimeban tutors account. Infringement of our terms may result in banned accounts.
IF NO ACTION IS TAKEN WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER ORDER’S DEADLINE IS OVER, PAYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL.
Studydraft reserves all rights to decide the eligibility for a refund for the orders that a user reports as inadmissible or unsatisfactory. Our team of experts will look at the order details, communication between the user and tutor and the final solution delivered to the user to determine whether or not the tutor provided quality help. Please remember that if the tutor has given quality work, they are relying on the income and we should be reasonable. If the user would like to withdraw/cancel their order, we need as much as detailed information with supporting documentation including but not limited to; Screenshot of communication, plagiarism check results, the final solution provided by the tutor to support request.
Studydraft will grant refunds to user(s) only in the following scenario:
1. Incomplete solutions of the requested order.
2. Work that is not original with provided proof.
4. Inferior quality with provided proof.
5. Solutions provided after the deadline without permission from the user(s).
*** All refunds are given as a credit on user(s) Studydraft account. Refund request can only be made within 48 hours after the orders deadline is over.
Refunds are not granted to users in the following scenario:
1. Order that contains a good review and good communication between the tutor and the user.
2. Posting a duplicate question and selecting a tutor for more than one of the duplicates.
3. Inferior quality in general, unless it is excessive. Please note that if you are not pleased with your tutor’s work quality, we suggest selecting tutor of high ratings for the future orders. Tutor(s) should be treated honestly especially if they have worked on your order, we expect for you to acknowledge the payment fees.
We make decisions for the withdrawal orders as follows:
1. At the time of withdrawal request, we need as much as detail information to support your request including but not limited to; Poor Quality Explanation, Plagiarism Check Report, Screenshots of the original solution, Communication between user and tutor etc. IF YOU DON’T PROVIDE ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION, WE WILL NOT PROVIDE A REFUND.
2. If no action is taken 48 hours after the order’s deadline is over. User(s) have 48 hours to review and decide if they are satisfied with the solution and will transfer funds to tutor or file a withdrawal. If a student does not take an action within 48 hours of completion of an order, the order will be deemed as satisfactory and confirmed, and the payment will be sent out to the tutor. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT RELEASING THE FUNDS TO THE TUTOR IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN ANSWER.
3. You need to provide details as much as possible on the original order (e.g. Format of the solution, Number of Pages, Number of references requires, Reference Material if any). In this case, when tutors bid on the order, they will know exactly what they are bidding on and will be held accountable for completing the question satisfactory.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY A USER, BY REVIEWING A TUTOR, THAT PAYMENT IS FINAL. IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE SOLUTION, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW THE QUESTION WITHIN 48 HOURS AFTER THE ORDER’S DEADLINE HAS PASSED. ONCE THE SOLUTION IS CONFIRMED BY THE USER, PAYMENTS ARE THEN RELEASED TO THE TUTOR. STUDYDRAFT WILL NOT RECOVER OR REFUND SUCH PAYMENTS. IF YOU CONFIRM ANSWER AND DECIDE LATER ON THAT YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE SATISFIED BEFORE CONFIRMING THE PAYMENT FOR A SOLUTION.